These are forms that you can download and fill out before bringing your pet in for your visit.
- Permission to use photographs
Pet Insurance Information
Here at Animal Medical & Surgical Hospital of Frisco we will work with you to provide the best care possible for your furry family friends. Should you want to look into pet insurance here is a link that will point you in the right direction as to all the available companies that provide pet insurance
- I live in east Richardson but drive all the way to Frisco because Dr. Marcum and his staff are THAT GOOD! I first learned of him from a friend who runs a dog rehab group, ARK. She would take her rescued dogs no place else! He is so knowledgeable and personable. He knows and does what needs to be done and explains everything so I understand why and what is needed. My blind little 15 year old cocker is happy and healthy thanks to the awesome care she gets with Dr. Marcum and his staff. Barb B. - July 2016
- So far I am pleased by the outcome on my sons Dobermans ears. Saturday the tech Austin removed her ear postings. She will have two days of freedom before we have to place the ear posts back on her.
Her ears are still a little floppy which is to be expected since she will need to grow into her new ear size. After two days they re-post the ears.
Patty re-posted the ears today and the puppy was not happy. It will take her some time to get used to the reindeer look!
After about 6-8 more postings the cartilage in her ears will be trained properly. Looking forward to seeing the end result! I suppose I can say I am the proud grandmother of yet another beautiful furry 4 legged critter!
The staff is wonderful here! The office is also clean!! Have had a positive encounter both times I have been here. Amanda R. - July 2016
Intelligent, compassionate care by one and all! We drive from Irving to Frisco for your services!!! - D. Arruda - Nov. 2015
We have been coming to Dr Marcum since before he had a building. He is the best as well as the rest of his staff. - J. Southern - Nov. 2015
I love the team at Animal Medical. I don't trust anyone else but Dr. Marcum and the team to take care of my cat Zoe. They always do the best job even under the worst circumstances and they should be commended. They treat all the family pets.- Anonymous - Nov. 2015
We love Dr. Marcum and he has always been great at diagnosing our pets & providing great care for them. He's very attentive & returns any phone calls promptly. - K. Lewis - Nov. 2015
The doctors at your clinic are some of our favorite people. Our pets are always treated with care and compassion - whether their problem is little or life threatening (and we've had them all). We appreciate very much everything you do for us and can't thank you enough for taking care of our "kids." After 20+ years of knowing you, Dr. Marcum, there is not a better vet out there (although Dr. Tillery might give you a run for your money one day!). The girls in the front should also be acknowledged for their help and kindness. You have a great staff! - M. Wright - Oct. 2015
Dr. Schaffer is so great ! I love her and her assistant. We decided to go the cheap way to get our dogs ears cropped and drove to houston , what a big mistake . You get what you pay for! I had to have dr. Schaffer fix my dog up. Thank god for her! -A. Delarosa Aug. 2015
I have known Dr. Marcum for 20 years. He has always taken excellent care of my doggie family - and now we are up to 6! I met Dr. Tillery at an office visit and now feel very comfortable with him treating my pets as well. The staff has been great! - M. Wright- June 2015
They really care about our pets and know them by name when we go in. Also, we feel like our dogs are in good hands when we board them there. - S. Cordry- June 2015
I have had experiences at several local practices where the front desk was unfriendly and difficult. Your front desk staff is wonderful. So helpful and warm. Really sets the tone for the visits. Groomer did a wonderful job on my very matted dog. -J. Hoppe - June 2015
The vets & their staff treat my dog & me with respect & care. They were extremely extremely helpful & caring when my other 2 dogs died. - L. Gray - June 2015
Drs Marcum and Ross were extremely genuine, caring and empathetic. From routine visits to the final visit this Animal Hospital provides patient care and treatment in such a professional manner. Animals respond to their caring attitudes. - M. Reed- June 2015
Glad to be a client of Dr Marcum's again! He was great back in 2000-2004 and he's even better now! - J. Cagle- June 2015
We have been seeing Dr. Marcum for over 15 years. He has always been professional, kind, and thorough. The staff has always been excellent! - R. Bass, MD - 2015
- We use animal medical for not only vet care, but also for grooming and boarding. Having been through 4 other vets in the past, we trust no one else with the care of our 3 dogs. Highly recommend! M. Quiros - May 2015
- I could not get the stars above to click. I give it 5 stars. From the staff to my wonderful vet, this is a top flight operation. I come from Richardson to Frisco for the quality of care given to my precious dogs here! Simply THE BEST!! -Anonymous
I've been using this clinic for a number of years and the vets and staff that are currently there have always treated me with respect and that I have a brain. I never worry that they aren't trying everything they know to fix a problem or prevent one. - Anonymous
Dr. Tillery clearly explained my pet's diagnosis and treatment, and I am so thankful that my pet was diagnosed promptly and accurately. This clinic and Dr. Tillery are professional, truly care about your pet, and the facility is well-kept! -Anonymous
Dr Marcum is the best. Had to wait longer than usual. However, that just lets me know he is taking extra time with someone's beloved pet. - Anonymous
I drive from Plano- 75 & Legacy because I love the service and treatment of my fur babies!! - L. McQuagge
I adopted my cat in January not having a clue of where to go. Operation kindness gave me a list and this was the first and only place I called. They were super friendly and on our first visit Mia received a whole lot of attention, which she loved! - K. Rodriguez
Dr. Schaefer was more than pleasant and very kind and loving to my animal. The technician, Job was amazing. I am so lucky that Edd Bivin, an existing patient made the recommendation. - T.J. Touzel
The staff is always so nice and helpful even when it is crazy busy! Really feel like my dogs always get the best of care. - H. Meadors
- Dr. Marcum has been our vet for over 10+ years now. After each visit I always tell myself that I'll leave them a personal great review but with young twins, I never seem get around to it. So this review has been long overdue Dr. Marcum has always put his heart and his soul into his work. Often times, when I bring my lab in, I'm taken back by how he goes the extra mile for her. From start to finish, the experience was top notch. Beautiful, clean office, friendly front desk staff, awesome vet tech and a patient, thorough and kind doctor. Dr. Marcum always listens to me talk about my dog's behavior before making any diagnoses. After all, I know my girl's behavior better than anyone and I always know when she's not feeling good. Dr. Marcum talked with me, never once making me feel rushed or foolish & he didn't try to talk me into anything my girl didn't need. Dr. Marcum has ALWAYS done right by me (and my pups); including once saving my late chihuahua's life by IMMEDIATELY getting him into a head trauma specialist. He is a stand up individual and my appreciation for him is beyond words. Without hesitation, I recommend Dr. Marcum and Animal Medical & Surgical Hospital of Frisco. Give them a shot, you will see why so many people hold this establish to such high regard. My name is David Gray and anyone can reach out to me for reference. - D. Gray - May 2015
We are currently looking for talented new team members! If you have at least one year of veterinary experience and love working in a fast-paced and challenging environment please click below to download our application and then email it to us.
We are interviewing for the following positions at this time:
- Full - Time Veterinary Technician
- Full - Time Receptionist
Please feel free to contact Nancy, our practice manager, at 972-335-1234 for more information or send a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Add a title.
Double-click to add copy here.
Hover over the other text and images to view your editing options.